Forbes has released their annual list of highest paid DJs and one of our favorites, Steve Aoki, makes the list at number 4. He cashed in something along the lines of $24M, cementing himself as a premiere name in the electronic dance music landscape. Quite the feat… congrats Steve!
Forbes notes their totals were calculated based on income from live shows, endorsement deals, merch sales, recording sales and external ventur
You can see the full list below.
1. Calvin Harris, $66 million
2. David Guetta, $37 million
3. Tiesto, $36 million
4. (Tie) Skrillex & Steve Aoki, $24 million
6. Avicii, $19 million
7. Kaskade, $18 million
8. (Tie) Martin Garrix & Zedd, $17 million
10. Afrojack, $16 million
11. (Tie) Deadmau5, Diplo $15 million